Krieghoff | FAQ's
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions and Answers on certain subjects shooting related.
- How do I send my gun for Service?
- How to find out if my barrels are Steel Shot Proofed?
- What is Canting?
- Why do the serial numbers differ on my action and barrels?
- What is the age of my K-80?
- Where is the K-80 made - America or Germany?
- Can I replace my K-80 firing pins?
- How do I fit a new foresight bead?
- How often do I need to get my K-80 serviced?
- How do I clean my Barrels and Choke Tubes?
- How do I change my Front Hanger?
- How do I change my Trigger?
- How much does each hanger change move the point of impact?
- What do the numbers on Krieghoff choke tubes mean?
- How do I remove the Ejectors?
- Where do I apply grease to my Krieghoff?
- What wrenches do I need to lock the safety and selector?
- How can I balance my K-80?
- What Adjustments can I make to my Adjustable Comb?
- What are the correct size tools to make adjustments on a Krieghoff?
- What's the difference between Parcours and Parcours-X?
If we feel the information is useful to others we will add it here for others to see. So if you ask a question don't hesitate to ask.